Everyone wants to look good, and you can achieve that by applying the right makeup. However, you cannot just use any product and apply it without considering some factors like your skin tone and facial features. With the aid of the makeup tips mentioned here, showing the world how beautiful you are is possible.
1. Swipe your foundation on the right direction. Professionals recommend using your fingers for little coverage. For more coverage, a sponge is necessary to apply it properly. For daily use, dab the foundation only in specific areas where you need it, such as in your T-zone to even it out or in areas where redness and pimples are visible.
2. Apply concealer only after you have put on your foundation. Applying it before putting your foundation is not recommended as it only causes you to use more than necessary. The foundation will also serve as a base, thereby preventing the concealer from forming creases.
3. Hold the brush correctly when applying foundation. It should be at the end of the brush. While it gives you less control, the touch will also be softer and gentler, making the finish look more natural.
4. Do not complicate your eye makeup routine. You only need three basic items medium-shade neutral shadow, smudged dark eyeliner and mascara. The good news is that you can dress up this trio in many ways. One way is to accessorize it with winged eyeliner, false lashes or dark eyeshadow, especially if youre planning to enjoy a night out.
5. Heat up your eyelash curler. Prior to using your lash curler, heat it up slightly (around 3-4 seconds) using your hairdryer. This tip produces the same effects a curling iron provides to your hair.
6. Apply a bronzer in your face, chest and neck. This helps in making your skin tone look more even.
7. Start with a base eyeshadow. The base should be free of any shimmer, and it should match your faces lightest skin tone. This helps ensure that your eyeshadows blend properly. 8. Determine the shape of your face, so you can apply the blush in a way that it highlights your best features. Aside from adding color, blush also works in contouring and defining your cheekbones. Applying the most suitable blush for your facial shape can accentuate your best features while also softening those that are not that prominent.
9. Use DIY tinted moisturizer. This type of moisturizer works the same way as a BB cream. It hides imperfections while still maintaining your natural look. All you have to do is to mix your facial moisturizer with a small amount of concealer. You can then apply it naturally on your face.
These are just few of the many makeup tips that you can use. Just make sure to find the best products that will highlight all your facial features and apply them in a way that is flattering to you.
The author does not allow comments to this entry