Tips on how to grow your own eyelashe. Try these tips to get long and thick eyelashes:
1. Start by trimming your eyelashes Many people make the mistake of plucking , and but don't know that plucking is one of the biggest causes of eyelash loss. No plucking and trimming is actually one of the better decisions you can make.
2. What you eat Having 2 fruits and 3 glasses of water with every meal will help to boost eyelash growth and vegetables will accelerate the process of thickening the lashes. Make sure to cleanse your lashes with a cleanser recommended for lashes 2 times a day.
3. Petroleum Jelly This is an easy way for you to handle and achieve natural thick and long eyelashes. This brush helps to massage the eyelids and use eyelash enhancers for them to appear long.
4. Green Tea This helps to length and thickness as well and results can be seen after 1 month. Make sure you have no side effects when using Green tea.
5. Olive oil Another good product to use for perfect hair growth. It ensures that lashes become thick. Once you have got the length you desire you can stop using the oil.
6. Eye makeup removal At the end of the day make sure to remove all make up including mascara which is known to delay the growth of hair if it stays on the lashes for long periods of time.
7. Lemon peals soaked in olive Use juice or paste made with olive oil and lemon peals to help thicken and elongate your lashes. apply it to your lashes daily.
8. Short cut til your natural lashes fills in. Until you grow out or thicken your natural eyelashes, one may consider false eyelashes. They are buy purchased cheaply at Walmart or CVS. Try Ardell Glamour Lashes or Salon Perfect Lashes for quality and value. These are widely available at beauty shoppes or find discount ardell false eyelashes online at www.MadameMadeline.com. This site is my all time favorite with great prices, jamazing selections and fast shipping. They also sell a product called Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator which is a castor oil based lash and brow growth formula to thicken up and grow and strenghten your eyelashes. Use them morning and night, and in about 2 months my eyelashes are visibly longer and thicker.
Conclusion: You can avoid the attention and money spent on false lashes with these simple tips to help promote and grow your natural lashes. Before your lashes grow out, ou can try false lashes in the mean time. Avoid pulling out or plucking your natural lashes to help maintaining your already natural ones.